Once an order has been placed, we will automatically send you a confirmation email detailing the ordered items and your shipping information. Please double-check these and contact us promptly in case of mistake. If you didn't receive the confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your spam folder before contacting us.
We try our best to process all orders within 2 working days of receipt. Delivery takes 5 to 20 working days after shipping depending on where you live but can take longer during peak periods (holiday season or sales). While we do all we can to ensure your order is delivered on time, we cannot be held responsible for any late delivery or failure to deliver due to circumstances beyond our control.
Parcels come with a tracking number that will be emailed to you the day they ship. International orders are handled by ELTA (Hellenic Post) until they leave Greece and are trackable. Once they arrive in your country, your local postal services take over. This means you'll be able to track your parcel on your local postal services' website with the same tracking number. If the tracking shows that the parcel couldn't be delivered for any reason, please contact your local post office to have further details. Since they are handling your parcel, they would be able to give you informations that we don't have.
RETURN / EXCHANGE / REFUND
In case of exchange or refund, please contact us promptly by replying to the confirmation email you received when you ordered. We will provide the return address information once your exchange or refund has been approved.
Please note that :
• returning and reshipping costs will be at your expense
• items must be returned in their original condition within 14 days of receipt
• we encourage you to ship your parcel with tracking to prevent any trouble
• damaged or incomplete items will not be accepted and will be returned to you as we got them, at your expense
• sales items are non-refundable but can be exchanged
• initial shipping costs are non-refundable